Full Terms and Conditions
Eligibility to enter / opening and closing dates
- This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain and the Isle of Man only. Employees of Coca-Cola Enterprises Limited, their families, agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Entrants must be aged 16 or over, have access to the internet and own a Tesco Clubcard.
- This promotion opens on 27.08.13 and closes at 23:59 on 23.09.13 Any entry received after the closing date will not be valid. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- A maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person (per Clubcard number) and a maximum of one prize may be won per household.
- Entrants are required to purchase any Capri-Sun variety on Tesco.com and make a note of their order number.
How to enter
- To enter this promotion, purchase any Capri-Sun at www.tesco.com then visit www.winwithcaprisun.co.uk and enter the order code from your online order along with your club card number and contact details on the online form.
Selecting the winner(s)
- 11 winners will be selected by a random draw on 24.09.13 from all valid entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- There are 11 prizes to be won. There are x10 Tesco Gift Cards credited with £100 to spend on Back to School equipment and x1 365 pouches of Capri-Sun 200ml.
Notification and delivery of the prize
- The winners will be notified within 14 days of being selected, using the contact details provided on entry to this promotion.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners. However, if a winner has not responded to notification within 14 days, or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
- The prizes will be dispatched to the winners by post by 31.10.13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by entrants. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner to receive the prize using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
- The winners are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these terms and conditions as being included as part of the prize.
- Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries, or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to a prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
- The Promoter and its agents will only use personal information supplied by entrants to this promotion for the purposes of administering this promotion, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or of the spirit of this promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to accept an entry.
- The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize.
- By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
- Entrants will retain ownership of any content, submissions and other material they submit as part of this Promotion. However, entrants grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
- The names of the winners will be made available on request to those sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Capri-Sun Tesco promotion, MARS London, 230 City Road, London EC1V 2TT after 31.10.13
- Winners may be required to take part in publicity relating to this promotion.
- These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Coca-Cola Enterprises Ltd, Enterprises House, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8 1EZ. Unless otherwise specified, no entries should be sent to this address.